It ain't over until its OVER

What the hell was I thinking?!
Giving up on my  dreams,
thinking I'll never succeed

Time is all I need
Not forgetting 
to 
just 
breath

I may screw up
that doesn't mean I should give up

Matters I cannot control
Got me acting like I am some troll

On the look-out 
for new inspiration
new purpose
being driven


Dreams 
Hope 
Inspiration
emits reparation 
before condemnation 


Be-ing 
better than the day before
Meditating 
bout the things I can't ignore
Allocating energies  
proactively

Say-ing 
hell-no!!!!!
to the urge to quit
Building on 
becoming 
the 
better fit
learning 
self-love
blocking out doubt



Do-ing
all these things 
authentically 
Loving thy self 
blocking out doubt
Meditating 
bout
all the things 
I will achieve 


Time is all I need
Not forgetting 
to 
just 

breath

Comments

Popular Posts